Feeding / Tongue Tie Support Group
September 8, 2027 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for our FREE weekly Feeding Support Group!
You are welcome to drop by anytime between 10:30am-12pm. Support group ends at 12pm, so please be sure to arrive early enough to receive the support you need.
This group is perfect for families with infants 0-12 months, however anyone is welcome to attend for support and to have questions answered.
- Tongue Ties
- Transitioning to solids
- Any other feeding questions you may have
Tongue Tie Support
Don’t forget to join us for Tongue Tie Support
Join us if…..
- You have concerns your baby may have a tongue tie
- If you’ve been told by a provider your baby does/does not have a tongue tie and you’d like another opinion
- You are managing feedings with a tongue tied baby
- You need support with care after a tongue tie release
- Your baby has difficulty latching or maintaining latch
- Poor infant weight gain or excessive weight loss
- Dribbling during bottle feeds
- Fussiness or body tension during feedings